Principal Real Estate Active Opportunities ETF
Active real estate strategy providing exposure to non-traditional property types
- Seeks to exploit the structural themes impacting real estate sectors that are driving change and opportunity.
- Focused on concentrated exposure to non-traditional sectors and other niche opportunities which have shown resilience.
- A satellite allocation to enhance a core equity portfolio providing exposure to real estate and managed by a top-10 global real estate manager.1
1Managers ranked by total worldwide assets (net of leverage, including contributions committed or received, but not yet invested, REIT securities are excluded), as of 30 June 2021. Pensions & Investments, 4 October 2021
Traditional ETFs tell the public what assets they hold each day. This ETF will not. This may create additional risks for your investment. For example:
- You may have to pay more money to trade the ETF's shares. This ETF will provide less information to traders, who tend to charge more for trades when they have less information.
- The price you pay to buy ETF shares on an exchange may not match the value of the ETF's Portfolio. The same is true when you sell shares. These price differences may be greater for this ETF compared to other ETFs because it provides less information to traders.
- These additional risks may be even greater in bad or uncertain market conditions.
- The ETF will publish on its website each day a "Tracking Basket" designed to help trading in shares of the ETF. While the Tracking Basket includes some of the ETF's holding, it is not the ETF's actual portfolio.
For additional information regarding the unique attributes and risks of this ETF, see the additional risk discussion at the end of this material.
Performance & expenses
|Date||Type||Dollar per share|
|12/28/2022||Short Term Capital Gain||0.0964|
|12/28/2022||Long Term Capital Gain||0.0081|